Job Title: Accounts Receivable Manager – Jumia
Job Location Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Application Deadline: 13th August, 2019
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- At least 8+ years of experience as an Accounts Receivable in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in AR function including direct responsibility of assigned client account oversight, preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA, ACA is a must
- Extensive experience in the development and application of policies and procedures for collections and credit
- Experience with accounts reconciliations and closing procedures for accounts receivable
- Must have proven abilities in process improvement, developing/documenting procedures, influencing all levels of management.
- Positive attitude, strong analytical and investigative skills, high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Focused and driven to analyze problems and collaborate with others to identify and deliver solutions
- Ability to work in the detail and also see the big picture and communicate to appropriate internal parties (CEO, CFO, Controllers etc.)
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.