Administrative Assistant at Jhpiego Nigeria
Job Location: Abuja
How to Apply: Send CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- The TMEC/RISE program is a newly-awarded 5-year, USAID-funded global HIV program that supports countries to achieve and maintain HIV epidemic control through provision of strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to improve prevention, HIV case finding and treatment programming.
- In Nigeria, TMEC/RISE comprising of Jhpiego, ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City and others will support the Government of Nigeria to address barriers in HIV services among at-risk adult men, women and priority populations and to build capacity of local Implementing partners, continuously leveraging data to successfully course correct and achieve and maintain epidemic control.
- This project aims to achieve and maintain the primary prevention and 95 – 95 – 95 goals that are critical to HIV epidemic control in Nigeria.
- The program will also support PEPFAR’s transition of HIV service delivery to local partners, advancing progress along the journey to self-reliance.
- The Administrative Assistant (AA) will support the administration department’s daily operations in line with Jhpiego and donor policies.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to providing administrative supports such as assets and inventory management, logistics management, project travel, distribution of commodities and document retention in readiness for reviews of supervisor.
- University degree or HND from recognized higher institution.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in finance or accounting.
- Basic understanding of donor operations particularly USG will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of administrative procedures within a structured organization.
- Assets and inventory management experience using automated tracking system is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm; 15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and CV as One Single Word document indicating Location to: [email protected]
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Please indicate Location in your application and email title.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Nigerian nationals living in this location are strongly encouraged to apply
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org