Analyst, Proactive Fraud Management
at MTN Nigeria
Job Location: Lagos
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2019
MTN Nigeria recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Proactive Fraud Management
- Provide expert assessments, analytics, monitoring and reporting on proactive fraud management and forensics
- Recommend improvements to MTNN policies, processes and procedures in furtherance of the Fraud Management strategy.
- Prioritise high fraud risk assessment and ensure correct process is followed in order to establish a good understanding of the fraud risks and root causes and use this information to provide meaningful reporting to management.
- Conduct fraud risk assessments, fraud awareness sessions, risk deep dives and review procedures, in collaboration with third parties where applicable, in accordance with the annual Fraud Risk Management Framework and ad hoc reviews on high priority engagements to ensure that those engagements are dully and thoroughly performed in a timely manner.
- Participate in planning fraud risk assessments.
- Compile all relevant documentation detailing fraud risk assessments and findings, ensuring that the report adequately describes the root causes, impact and possible risk mitigations.
- Use statistical data and other means of analysis for fraud risk assessments to support line analysis activities, providing meaningful information that will assist in mitigating fraud risks and preventing fraud.
- Monitor the status of recommendations made from the fraud risk assessments and fraud investigations report, and provide timely feedback to manager.
- Monitor the adherence to the defined proactive fraud risk management framework, and make the appropriate escalations if necessary.
- Ensure fraud risk assessments are aligned to policies, procedures and standards to mitigate identified fraud risk.
- Provide suggestions to enhance proactive fraud management and investigations policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist in performing Quality Assurance assessments in relation to OPCO Forensic Services units and engagements performed.
- Resolve the queries of engagement clients within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Manage relationships with Stakeholders to achieve the objectives of Proactive Fraud Management engagements and the overall Fraud Management strategy
- Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk to MTNN
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Computer Science/Law or related discipline
- Professional qualification/certifications (CFE or ACA, ACCA, CRISC, CIA, CPA or CMA)
- 3-7 years of experience in Fraud Risk Management or Enterprise Risk Management
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.