There are lots of Nigerian Students of Higher Institutions who want to take work experience. The Nigerian Ports Authority knows this and has announced the SIWES program in Nigeria for the academic year 2018/2019. The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) comes out with a golden opportunity for Nigerian students in Higher Institutions to gain work experience in different locations.
All eligible candidates can apply through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months from the proposal start date. All interested candidates should note that limited slots are available so please apply as soon as possible. The applicant will have to use a valid and active email id while applying because this will be the source of communication.
Who Can Apply for Nigerian Ports SIWES 2018/2019 Program,
There are many candidate interested for this program but in order to apply candidate should have following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a Higher education Institution
- Have authorisation letter from their school to participate in the program
How to Apply for Nigerian Ports SIWES 2018/2019 Program
Those students in higher institutions who meet with requirements can apply. The information that is required for the application is given below. No prescribed form has been given. Carefully read and apply the information given below to the students. Apply within 3 months from proposed start date.
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should apply via email, at: email@example.com
Email content must include:
- Student’s names
- Name of /institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution
All names should be spelt correctly in capital letters. Fill in the particulars correctly.
You are advised to send only ONE form. Duplicate Forms shall be rejected.
Incomplete SIWES Nigerian Nigerian Ports Authority 2018/2019 forms and forms providing incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
NPA SIWES Application Closing Date
- All applicants are expected to apply not later than 3 months before the proposed start date.
For more details candidate need to visit http://careers.nigerianports.org/StudentJobs.aspx