Nigerian Army begins online registration at www.nigerianarmyms.ng for recruitment into Direct Short Service and Short Service Combatant.
The Nigerian Army has issued a statement on August 17th on its official twitter. According to this statement, new job applications have been invited for DSSC and SSC recruitment exercise 2019/2020.
The announcement comes just four days after Force announced the enrollment of its Direct Service Commission on Wednesday, August 14th through its official social media account accounts on Twitter and Facebook.
To make it easier for applicants, the Nigerian Army has broken the process of applying for its job following a recent announcement of a vacancy in the security body.
The online and direct application of the application is published on the Nigerian Army’s website www.nigerianarmyms.ng and instructs applicants to fill out a form which can be edited and viewed.
Candidates are urged to upload certificates correctly and carefully so that they will be shortlisted once their status is checked.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Updates
The Nigeria army has opened a call for the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment. Registration is possible until 28th September 2019. The opportunity is open to both men and women who are able to meet the required parameters. This is the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 46 for 2019/2020. Many youth can realize their dreams and enter armed forces. All information on the announcement below.
DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019 Details
1. Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Officers Recruitment (SSC 46/2020)
3. Electrical/Mechanical Engineer (Army Aviation)
4. Air Traffic Controller/Communicator
5. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
6. Officer – Directorate of Army Physical Training
7. Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineer
8. Officer-Directorate of Army Public Relations
9. Officer – Directorate of Islamic Affairs
10. Officer-Directorate of Legal Service
11. Nigerian Army Education Officer
12. Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
13. Chaplain (Protestant)
14. Army Corps Officer – Military Police
15. Nigerian Army Finance Officer
16. Army Band Officer
17. Professional – Allied to Medicine
20. Dental Therapist and Dental Technologist
21. Clinical Psychologist
23. General Duty Medical/Dental Officer
24. Medical and Dental Consultant
25. Army Ordnance Officer
26. Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
27. Army Corps Officer – Supply and Transport
28. Army Intelligence Officer
29. Army Signals Officer
30. Army Engineer
31. Pilot (Rotary)
How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment 2019
(1) First visit to the official website – www.nigerianarmyms.ng
(2) Read the requirements, application process, guidelines and other related information.
(3) At the home page of Nigerian Army Portal , select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you choose the right application type from the home page.
(4) Click on ‘register’ above to fill the registration form. NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM. Important facts to know about application and registration on the NDA portal
(5) On successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from ‘The Nigerian Army’.
(6) Click on the ‘login’ tab to login, then you can fill in the forms.
(7) Add your profile (this will require a passport photo and your biodata).
(8) Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
(9) Upload/edit supporting documents (attach your certificates).