Company Site Representative
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 19th September, 2019
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) invites application for programme below:
Company Site Representative
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- The CSR shall be responsible for the management of HSE on the vessel, achievement of zero HSE incidents. HSE Compliance as per HSE Plan, safety rules, policies and procedures.
- The CSR shall be responsible for implementing the emergency response on the vessel, ensuring incidents, near misses UA/UC are reported. Implementing incident investigation procedure and managing the contractor’s crew safety performance on site.
- CSR shall be responsible for the implementation of the work procedure, ensuring operating integrity and standards
- Responsible as Company Site Representative (CSR) on location, to closely interface with Contractor Representative on the vessel, Asset Representatives in the field, and Activity Owner (s) to ensure offshore campaign are delivered safely, timely and within budget. Ensuring performance records are properly documented and maintained for bench-marking.
- CSR shall Provide assistance to the offshore project’s OIM in any emergency on location.
- CSR shall ensure accurate recording of Daily Site Report based on actual times for work done, tools used, and equipment in a timely manner, non-productive times, vessel and equipment status, personnel on board
- CSR shall report to the contract holder acting as Contract representative on site implementing the contract provisions on site.
- CSR is the Main driver in offshore hook-up & maintenance activities (and other contract scope of work activities) and ensuring that they are executed in the most cost-effective manner in line with the business plan and in compliance with company policy and contractual specifications, procedures and meeting quality requirement on workmanship.
- CSR shall coordinate with Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) on compliance to work management in the Bonga field (e.g. permit to work, FMS, SSPs, STPs, SIMOP) and communicate with the Contractor’s nominated representative on site on work executions.
- CSR shall coordinate with company support teams at onshore with regards to resolving issues relating to Marine, inspection, telecoms, technical and material/logistics issues and resolving them wherever possible.
- CSR shall track and control Daily Work Progress activity and resource planning to ensure offshore campaign are delivered on-time within budget. To propose recovery plans as necessary to mitigate project delays. Then, implement the approved plan onsite.
- CSR shall Respond to any emergencies that may occur during offshore operation in accordance with the established procedures.
- CSR is responsible for capturing all execution issues at site/ Lesson Learnt to be included in Close-Out Report or AARs to prevent reoccurrence in future.
- CSR is responsible for ensuring all backloads are despatched from offshore with clear instructions; i.e. manifests. And ensuring load out requirements are clearly communicated to onshore support teams.
- CSR shall mange contractors on site to ensure proper inventory of tooling is maintained and implementation of PSMs
- CSR shall be responsible for quality control of work execution. And be the first line contact for contractor representative on site.
- Age: 25 Years – 50 Years
- Degree title: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 11 Years
- Other experience: 10 – 12 years’ work experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Application Deadline: 19th September, 2019.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for DBESL Free Job Alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that al Standard DBESL Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get Deep Blue Energy Services Limited openings across Nigeria.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.