Consumer Protection Council (CPC) Recruitment 2019: Would you like to submit your application to the Consumer Protection Council for upcoming federal government job opportunities. There are many unemployed Nigerian’s who are waiting for the new recruitment and wishing to work in this government agency. If you are one of them then you are in right place. Through this article you can get updates on latest and upcoming CPC Recruitment 2019.
Breaking News: Nigeria Police Registration open for 10000 Constable
It is a federal government agency having head quarter at No. 17 Nile Street, Maitama, Abuja. It was formed with the motive to protect Nigerians from of harm through consumer rights law. To know more about visit CPC Portal www.cpc.gov.ng read about us page.
We regularly collect job updates through CPC recruitment portal of Consumer Protection Council www.cpc.gov.ng and publishes on this page. Here we are providing all details regarding Upcoming CPC Jobs 2019 like requirements, selection procedure, application, registrations, how to apply etc.
CPC Recruitment 2019 Current Updates
Latest Information: Our trusted sources told that the federal agency has not disclosed any plans for the upcoming recruitment program. But we are regularly trying to seek information regarding CPC recruitment. We will update this page immediately whenever an official announcement is made.
We have a lot of readers who have subscribed to our website to get the latest information about Consumer Protection Council recruitment 2019.
If you are also interested in Federal Government Jobs, then subscribe to this website and all new job information will be sent to your email.
It is a free service and you not have to pay any money to get current CPC recruitment updates for the year 2019.
It order to subscribe or register as reader type your functional email id below and click on “notify me when Consumer Protection Council Registration Form Out”
Don’t forget to activate Nigeria Recruitment Form email service.
Meanwhile please check CPC Registration Requirements and how to apply through official recruitment portal
As per last recruitment advertisement we have collected general requirements. It will be updated immediately if there is any change in eligibility criteria.
- Must be Nigerian origin by birth
- Must hold National Identity Card (NIN)
- WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and also pass in English language
- Must be medically and physically fir
- Must take hard copy / printout of CPC Recruitment 2019 after successful registration, it will be required at the time of screening test.
How to Apply at Consumer Protection Council Portal
Please Note: Currently CPC Portal is not open for 2019 registration. Once portal open for registration we will update you through this page and all our email and push notification subscribers will get alert immediately.
CPC registration process as per last advertisement is given below:
You must have an email ID and mobile number, which should be functional during recruitment process.
- In order to check current recruitment status visit Consumer Protection Council Portal: www.cpc.gov.ng
- Navigate site for latest advertisement
- Click on available link and read application requirements and method of application
- Fill and submit application (recheck all filled details before final submission)
- Ensure that you take of the form after final submission and do not forget login details for future.
- You would be required to present hard copy of email message if you are shortlisted for next stage of recruitment exercise
- Don’t submit multiple / duplicate application form
For more information on CPC Recruitment 2019 login official portal of Consumer Protection Council at www.cpc.gov.ng and also subscribe free email service of our website Nigeria Recruitment Form to get updates direct into your email.