Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Hi everyone, this article is all about latest updates on FCSC recruitment, requirements, FCSC application form, method of application, shortlisted candidates, www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng portal and etc…
Before starting to talk about this recruitment, we would like to ask a few questions from all interested candidates.
Are you a desirous candidate for this Federal Civil Service Recruitment?
Are you waiting for the FCSC recruitment form?
Do you want us to send you immediate email alert when recruitment form out?
Please give your answer in comment section of this post. We are asking this so that we can know how serious the candidate is to get a job in this federal government agency.
It is our duty to give you updates about recruitment and your comments encourage us to do so.
Let’s get started.
Most of the people know about this commission. For those people who do not know, the brief introduction has been given below.
What is FCSC?
The official name of this agency is Federal Civil Service Commission. It is popularly known by its abbreviation FCSC. It is a government agency that has the authority to appoint and transfer federal civil servants.
Without the authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission, any officer can not be appointed to the Civil Services if he has been convicted of the crime, or was earlier employed in government service and was asked to resign or retire Was there. Its official website is www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng portal which you will use to fill the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment form but for some time this portal has been disabled.
The Federal Civil Services Commission (FCSC) is responsible for:
- Representation of Civil Service Commissioners in the meetings of senior employees committee of the Ministries
- Review and approval of recommendations on disciplinary matters of senior officers
- Recruitment of senior officers
- Verification of promotion of offices for Senior posts, including promotion interview and conducting examinations
- Hearing of matters of appointment, promotions and topics
- Guidelines on appointments, promotions and discipline.
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Updates
Several Trust sources have informed us that the agency is planning to recruit this year. If this news is true, then this is a great news for interested candidates. But no official information has been revealed by the agency.
You do not need to worry because all the latest information on the recruitment will be updated on this page immediately and we will also notify you if we have subscribed to our website.
Current Status: Currently Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 form is not yet out at official portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
Job Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara Job Field Administration / Secretarial General.
How to get email alert when FCSC Recruitment Form Out?
Many candidates comment that they want to receive email alerts when agency start the recruitment process.
There is good news for candidates wishing for federal government jobs. Our team has made this possible for you. A free job alert service has been started for you free, after which you will receive all the urgent notification of federal government recruitment in the email and we will also send you a reminder.
After taking this free service, you will receive the latest federal recruitment email alert immediately after the announcement in your email and we will also send you a reminder.
In order to subscribe enter your email id in text box given below and click on “Notify” button.
The agency generally open the Federal Civil Service recruitment portal for the following posts:
- Federal Civil Service Hire
- Civil Servants (Bureau Of Public Procurement / Federal Ministry Of Trade And Investments / Federal Ministry of
- Justice / Federal Ministry of Environment / The federal Ministry of Information)
- Procurement Officer I
- Procurement Officer II
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Principal Procurement Officer
- Industrial Officer I
- Industrial Officer II
- Senior Produce Superintendent
- Higher Produce Superintendent
- Registrar Of Cooperative Societies Grade II
- Auditor-General For The Federation
- Principal Auditors
- P-Yes Registration Portal – www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal Open
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019/2020
- NPS Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian citizen by birth
- Interested and qualified candidates should possess OND, HND, BA/BSC
- Age: 18-35 years
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019
Updates: Currently FCSC Recruitment Portal is not yet open for new recruitment registration.
Steps to Apply Online
- First visit to Federal Civil Service Portal – www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng (Portal Currently Not Active)
- Navigate FCSC Portal for latest recruitment notification
- Once found read requirements and method of application
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- Register with Federal Service Commission Portal
- Fill FCSC Application Form 2019/2020
- Upload documents
- Review filled form and make correction if mistake found
- Submit form
- Take printout of acknowledgement
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for FCSC Recruitment 2019 free job alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Federal Civil Service Recruitment Form 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get FCSC Portal- www fedcivilservice gov ng portal openings across Nigeria.