Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018/2019: If you have a dream of becoming an employee in FMN but don’t know how to apply, then you are at the right place.
There are many Nigerians who seeking employment opportunity in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Here in this guide we have covered all the details regarding the recruitment, career path, requirements, how to apply for FMN recruitment 2018/2019.
This employment opportunity will reduce unemployment and will fill the vacant posts.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018 Updates
You are informed that the process of filling vacancies has started. Application for Graduate Trainee under Graduate Trainee Scheme has been invited from the interested Nigerian candidates. Below is a job vacancy detail:
Name of the project: Graduate Trainee Scheme
Job Location: Nigeria
Department: Manufacturing & Operations
- First degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Chemical Engineering and related courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
FMN Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
All candidates who want to apply for these posts will have to meet the requirements. The information is given below, apart from this the candidate can also check requirements by visiting Flour Mills of Nigeria recruitment portal http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/.
The maximum age limit is 28 years and must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) by 31st December 2018
To become a quality employee, the most important thing is to do your job well.
You have to work with a team in the work environment; therefore You must have good team player quality
Due to poor communication often there are conflicts, hence good communication skill is required
Having a planned and organized approach to work is a great asset.
Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- DESOPADEC Scholarship 2018 List of Shortlisted Candidates
- www.tradermoni.com.ng Trader Moni Portal for Business Loans in Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal www.customs.gov.ng
- How to Apply for Nigerian Driver’s License Online
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018
- First visit to Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment Portal – Application Form
- Click on “Register Now” link
- Register to apply for the available jobs. Provide a valid email address and mobile number as these will be the fine medium of communication
- Login with ID and Password
- Fill application form for Graduate Trainee Scheme
- Upload documents
- Recheck all details and submit the form
- Take printout of FMN application form
If you are a true fiend then don’t forget to share this recruitment updates with your friends. For this you can use any of following sharing buttons.
Candidates who interested to get updates on Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Portal Registration for Graduate Trainee are recommended to subscribe this website. It’s totally free.