Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2019
If you have a dream of becoming an employee in FMN but don’t know how to apply, then you are at the right place.
There are many Nigerians who seeking employment opportunity in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Here in this guide we have covered all the details regarding the recruitment, career path, requirements, how to apply for FMN recruitment 2019/2020
This employment opportunity will reduce unemployment and will fill the vacant posts.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that Nigeria Flour Mills recruitment form will be out soon. We will update this section when form out.
Is Nigeria Flour Mills Form Out?
You are informed that the process of filling vacancies has started. Application for 13 positions has been invited from the interested Nigerian candidates. Below is a job vacancy detail:
1.) Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Supervisor – Golden Pasta
2.) Shift Manager (Production) – Golden Pasta
3.) Store Keeper – Golden Pasta
4.) Entry-level Machine Operator
5.) Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Electrician
6.) Entry-level Process Operator
7.) HSE Supervisor
8.) Accounts Clerk
9.) Service and Maintenance Officer
11.) HSE Assistant
12.) Network Support Officer
13.) Operations Excellence Officer
FMN Recruitment 2019 Requirements
All candidates who want to apply for these posts will have to meet the requirements. The information is given below, apart from this the candidate can also check requirements by visiting Flour Mills of Nigeria recruitment portal http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/.
The maximum age limit is 28 years and must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
To become a quality employee, the most important thing is to do your job well.
You have to work with a team in the work environment; therefore You must have good team player quality
Due to poor communication often there are conflicts, hence good communication skill is required
Having a planned and organized approach to work is a great asset.
Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
Interested candidates must:
- High focus and success driven.
- Become a Strategic and Analytical Counselor
- See good leadership, reciprocity, and people skills.
- Being very subjective
- High level of integrity and self-regulation
- Get excellent communication skills in verbal and verbal words
Welcome to the Nigeria PLC flour mill recruitment drive. The application process is as follows:
- You must register and get your login details (ID and password) for the application process.
- Please remember your login details, it will be necessary to apply for certain vacancies.
- In case you forget your password which created at the time of registration, use the service provided to retrieve it. An verification email to retrieve / reset password will be sent to your email address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before applying for any job.
1. Personal details
2. Computer exposure
- To apply for any vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be asked to enter your ID and password to apply for the vacancy you choose.
- The application process allows you to update and modify your CV information at any time.
- To update and modify your CV, follow the link provided. You need your ID and password.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019
- First visit to Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment Portal – Application Form
- Click on “Register Now” link
- Register to apply for the available jobs. Provide a valid email address and mobile number as these will be the fine medium of communication
- Login with ID and Password
- Fill application form for Graduate Trainee Scheme
- Upload documents
- Recheck all details and submit the form
- Take printout of FMN application form 2019
If you are a true fiend then don’t forget to share this recruitment updates with your friends. For this you can use any of following sharing buttons.
Candidates who interested to get updates on Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Portal Registration are recommended to subscribe this website. It’s totally free.