TYSON Programme Registration 2019: Is Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Talented Young Scientists of Nigeria Programme 2019 Application Registration Form out?
Are you willing to apply for FMST TYSON Programme 2019.
We only publish the verified and authentic information of the FMST Registration 2019/2020 at nigeriarecruitmentform.com.
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
About FMST TYSON
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST) Talented Young Scientists of Nigeria (TYSON) is an annual event set up by the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, aimed at the fields of science, engineering, and field science and mathematics. Have to give environmental science with first-class awards at the university level. It will encourage university students to pursue their careers in the areas of science and technology to work hard to achieve the best results at the end of their studies. This program will in turn support the lending of the economy driven by the knowledge provided for the country.
TYSON Registration 2019/2020 Updates and Current Status
Current Status: Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST) invites application for TYSON Program 2019
The main objectives of TYSON are to:
- Improve Science, Industry and Academic partnership;
- Facilitate the development of Smart Technology companies;
- Retain 1st Class graduates of Science / Engineering in the Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) profession;
- Forge friendship among future Nigerian graduates of Science and Technology and encourage networking;
- Foster long term national cooperation among Research and Tertiary Institutions;
- Produce a pool of dedicated Scientists, Technologists and Engineers with international competence;
- Lay the foundation that will enable Nigerian Scientists / Engineers proffer solutions to continental and world problems;
- Create a platform for Nigerian Scientists in the future to become renowned Noble Laureates in Medicine, Chemistry and Physics.
All Graduates of Tertiary Institutions (Universities/Polytechnics) with First Class Honours /Distinction in the areas of Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Environmental Sciences and other related courses from 2016-2018. The following challenges being faced by the STI sector in Nigeria over the years are being posed for the participants to proffer solutions using STI approaches:
- Non- Commercialization of Research & Development results,
- Non-Utilization of Nuclear Technology to eradicate malaria in Africa,
- Non-Utilization of renewable technology to address food storage in the rural areas,
- Non-utilization of Bioresources to address health challenges.
Candidates are also expected to give a short brief on their proposed solutions (not more than 1000 words).
7th September, 2019.
Note: Please indicate your area of interest of proffering solution(s). Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate.
For enquiries, please contact:
Assistant Director (STEM),
Department of Science and Technology Promotion
Phone No.: +2348036810150
Email: [email protected]
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Recruitment Updates?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Talented Young Scientists of Nigeria Programme 2019 across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure FMST TYSON Programme 2019/2020 updates get notified to all our visitors.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it through contact page. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.