Graduate Finance Analyst at IKEDC
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 9th August 2019
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Name of Position: Finance Analyst
Reporting To: Head/ Lead / Specialist (Treasury Management/ Financial Accounting & Reporting/ Management Accounting)
- Responsible for performance monitoring, capturing and maintaining all financial transactions within the designated company locations and documenting the corresponding bills/documents as proof.
- Monitoring of collections, receivables, revenue, stocks, fixed assets and other Key Performance Indicators.
- Conduct period close activities in preparing trial balance from general ledger entries for the period
- Prepare reconciliation and variance reports which includes customer account, penalties and re-connection fees.
- Conduct check on underlying sub ledger transactions for supporting documents/bills
- Complying with required timetable for submission of reports
- Periodic running and extraction of financial reports from the accounting system after successful closure of period activities
- Maintain and record financial transactions at designated office location
- Ensure proper documentation of proofs/bills for the respective financial transactions
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Line Manager
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc. in Accounting, Banking & Finance or in any related field
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience is an added advantage
- Financial accounting including basic book-keeping
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Data processing
- Cost Management.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus