We have been informed that the Ikeja Electric Company is going to bring out the recruitment form in October 2018. Candidates who are interested in this Ikeja Electric recruitment 2018/2019 should follow this page as all the latest updates will be provided on this page. Read this post to know name of the post, requirements, how to apply and closing date.
Updates: Finally, The Ikeja Electric Company has started accepting applications for Young Engineers Programme 2018/2019. All candidates who are interested may have a working experience or not, they can apply. It is good opportunity for graduate unemployed candidates who looking job in lagos, Nigeria.
Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2018 – Basic Details
⇒ Post Name: Young Engineers Programme
⇒ Job Code: IE-2018-10-051228765396
⇒ Official Website / Portal: www.ikejaelectric.com
⇒ State: Lagos
⇒ Educational Qualification: Graduate
⇒ Experience: 0 – 2 years (fresher can apply)
⇒ Application Closing Date: 19th October 2018.
Job Responsibilities of Young Engineers
Candidates who get appointed in this reputed company as Young Engineer will have to work with the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional engineer. This is a challenging job so apply only if serious interested.
Requirement to apply for Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2018/2019
- Preference to fresh university graduate candidate with not more than 2 years of experience.
- Interested candidate who is intelligent, hardworking, ability to use and apply common sense in analyzing situation and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Preference will be given to Master of Science (M.Sc) degree holders in Engineering in one of disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputed university with a minimum second class upper.
- Must be completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Candidate maximum age limit is 26 years as on December 2018
- How to Apply for Bank of Industry Trader Moni Loan Scheme
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal 2018 Start Application at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- NPF Recruitment 2018/2019 Portal & Form www.policerecruitment.ng
- EDO State Recruitment Portal 2018 – EDO Jobs 2018/2019 Apply at edostate.gov.ng.
How to Apply through Career Portal
The registration form is available at Ikeja Electric Recruitment Portal i.e. www.Ikejaelectric.com. Candidate who fulfills all the above mentioned requirements can apply only. Below is procedure to apply online.
⇒ First visit to career page of the official portal: http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/ie/positions/gmt/position-view/60
⇒ Now you will see Young Engineers Programmer
⇒ Click on “Apply Now” link
⇒ You will be redirected to “Submit Application” page
⇒ Input personal details, academic qualification, certification, work experience.
⇒ Upload “Resume”, it should be in Ms-Word or PDF format and size should not be more than 255kb
⇒ Recheck all the filled details
⇒ Click on “Submit” button
⇒ Your form will be registered
⇒ Take printout for future reference.
Ikeja Electric Shortlisted Candidates List PDF 2018/2019
Company will issue list of shortlisted candidate after the completion of application process for Young Engineers Programme. This list will be uploaded at official portal of Ikeja. We will provide direct link here in this page.
Candidate who interested to get regular updates on Ikeja Electric Recruitment 2018 updates, list of shortlisted candidates and other related information need to subscribe this blog.