IPPIS verification/update registration guidelines
The integrated payroll and personnel management system (IPPIS) is one of the transformation goals of the federal government of Nigeria to create a centralized database system for Nigeria’s public service with a single source of accurate information about employees who provides integration with other business applications.
IPPIS Verification Registration
The Federal Civil Service through several channels has invited all its workers to update their records online through the registration portal of the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Management System (IPPIS), please inform them that this is for some departments and Ministry agencies throughout the country.
The Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDA) involved in the online verification of the federal government include:
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works, and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity
- Federal Ministry of Information
- Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments and
- Bureau of Public Procurement
- Federal Ministry of Education e.t.c.
Requirements for IPPIS Verification Exercise
- IPPIS number
- Registration token
How to generate the IPPIS registration verification token
Generating the IPPIS verification token is quite easy. Follow these steps and get it done.
- Visit verification.ippis.gov.ng for IPPIS Data Capture and Verification Portal.
- Click on “Generate token” button displayed.
- Then go ahead and fill the form displayed.
How to Register for IPPIS Verification
Registration is strictly done online, so it is quite easy to register, simply follow the steps below to register:
- Go to www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
- Enter your IPPIS number
- Enter your registration token that you generated
- Enter the captcha text that will appear on the screen.
- Continue with the login to access your portal at www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
Guidelines for IPPIS Verification
Follow the instructions below for a successful verification as directed by the Federal Civil Service Commission.
A login page pops up on the screen with the following options: access code, employee’s IPPIS number and captcha text. Below these, there is a Token Generation chart for an employee who first generates an access token before attempting an access.
The employee clicks Generate the token located at the bottom of the login page. If the employee is in the portal for the first time, enter the IPPIS number, the mobile phone number and the email addresses and click on Generate.
The employee receives copies of a token as an SMS in the telephone number and in the mailbox provided.
The employee returns to the login page, enters the IPPIS number, the access token and the Captcha text in the corresponding boxes and clicks on the login. A box appears to select the current employee of the MDA.
The employee selects the current MDA and, after acceptance, the first form is opened by default (intended for employees ‘ personal data) and the remaining modules are listed on the left side of the home page. The employee name associated with the IPPIS number entered is displayed.
The employee fills in the first form and saves its content by clicking on “Update Profile”. The employee fills in the other forms one after the other, and stores or updates if necessary. The employee may pause and re-fill the forms later, provided that the final confirmation box has not been checked and entered in the summary or printed pages.
The employees carry out the final operation, after each form has been reviewed and saved, by selecting the Confirm box and clicking on the “Send” button in the summary or on the printed pages. The summary report page provides an analysis of the data entered as a guide.
The employee generates and prints the verification slip (three copies are required).
The Director of Human Resources Personnel approves the presentation at the IPPIS verification center.