Laboratory Services Lead at Jhpiego
Job Location: Abuja
How to Apply: Send CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th August 2019
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
- The Laboratory services lead will be ICAP hired, the incumbent will oversee the laboratory component of the RISE project In Nigeria working closely with the in-country laboratory organizations, USAID and with the Federal and State Ministries of Health in Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Niger and Cross River States in Nigeria.
- S/he will support systems to ensure that laboratory samples are correctly collected, processed, and transported and that results are returned in a timely manner.
- The successful candidate will hold a Masters degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences or its equivalent, a minimum of five (5) years of experience in laboratory practice in the health sector field preferably at the national level and experience with l-lIV- related assays.
- The incumbent will have a demonstrated track record working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs including program planning, monitoring and evaluation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and CV as a One Single Word document indicating location to: [email protected] The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Nigerian nationals living in those locations are strongly encouraged to apply