Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
How to Apply: Send CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Planning, development and implementation of brand marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal as it relates with one of our brands.
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for brand’s outlets in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
- Coordinator with agency
- Driving the whole marketing Process for Generators
- SMS campaign (drafting SMS), (including digital marketing) but Not road Show activity
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field.
- 5 – 6 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in sales of Generator.
- Experience working on the agency and client side will be an added advantage.
- A female would be preferable
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.