Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form 2019 (www.customs.gov.ng): The Nigeria custom is a body set up by the government of Nigeria to ensure improvements in the speedy delivery of services while maintaining systematic and effective intervention controls. The government empowers this body to tackle growing international trade which unfortunately has also witnessed economic crime, money laundering, menace of terrorism, threatening weapons of mass destruction, violation of intellectual property rights, and dumping of toxic and hazardous substances. The Nigeria Customs Service acts as a steward for the nation trade and border management and facilitates legitimate trade in a global environment harboring a litany of threats.
Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Updates
Recently, many readers have asked when the NCS recruitment form will come out and how they can apply for it. According to the information we have received job seekers have to wait for more days. Its information will be published on the official website i.e. www.customs.gov.ng and immediately we will send an alert to our readers. If you have subscribed to our blog then you will also receive an email regarding Nigeria Custom Recruitment notification.
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment has been a hot zone in 2018 / 2019, The most dominant question being asked is about the NCS recruitment, everyone is curious about its recruitment date.
Beware of job scams in the name of Nigeria Customs: Many websites are publishing wrong reports of Nigeria Customs Recruitment. We are urging you to be careful about the wrong updates about new vacancies.
In this guide we will cover some questions asked by our readers like is the Nigeria Custom Recruitment Form out?, When NCS registration will start?, How can i apply for Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2018/2019.
With so much contradicting and false information’s from individuals, one can easily be misled or duped, while trying to apply for the NCS recruitment. Most people give out fake news about the Nigeria Custom Service recruitment in other to extort money from ignorant individuals, they even post forged memo claiming the recruitment process is ongoing and perhaps, there is no such activity happening. Always visit the NCS official site to know about any recent update concerning its recruitment.
Nigerian Customs 2018 official advertisement is currently not yet out.
The registration and selection process is free of charge.
Please note this very important information before you start reading this guide
Important: The Nigeria Custom service recruitment does not require you to pay any money for its application form, it is highly prohibited and anyone demanding money from you in the form of quick entrance into the NCS recruitment should be reported, NCS recruitment is totally free.
- N-Power Deployment 2018 – npvn.npower.gov.ng
- FRSC 2019 Registration, Application Login at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Ndlea Recruitment 2019 – www.ndlea.gov.ng Application Login Form
How to Apply for Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment ?
This is most repeated questions asked by readers. The system of online registration is so easy. Here we will share the complete process to apply for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2018/2019 so read it carefully.
Applicants are free of charge when following this recruitment process. The following are detailed information about the terms and methods for registering this recruitment.
- First you need to access official NCS recruitment portal : www.custom.gov.ng
- Now navigate site for latest recruitment and online form link
- Once found click on it
- Register with portal
- Login with credentials
- Fill details in NCS form
- Documents Required: Local Authorities Attestation Form, Parent Consent Form and Acknowledgement Form.
Note: We are providing this information free. If any website demand any money , then should be considered a scam.
The Functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited by the following
- Anti-Smuggling activities
- Generating statistics for planning and budgetary purposes
- Monitoring foreign exchange utilization etc.
- Engaging in research, planning, and enforcement of fiscal policies of government
- Security functions
- Collection of revenue (import/excise duties and other taxes/levies) and accounting for same
- Manifest Processing
- Registration and designation of collecting banks
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of custom Agents
If you are fascinated in becoming a member of the Nigeria Custom Service, you can easily fill the recruitment form made available online at the ofﬁcial website https://www.customs.gov.ng
There are three stages of the form which contains
- Parent/ guardian consent form
- Acknowledgment form
- Local government attestation form
- Requirements for NCS Recruitment
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must be of the required age
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit for the training norms. As the result of this rule, applicants with any form of disabilities can’t be a part of this recruitment program.
- Applicants must have no criminal record or background.
- And most importantly Applicants must have a valid national ID card before applying for this recruitment.
The Nigeria Customs Salary Scale
Many Nigerian readers have asked in the comment that how much salary will be received after the appointment. Here we want to tell that this is a federal government pera military and after appointment candidate will get salary as per their norms. Salary structure for Nigerian Custom Officer is very attractive and it will help you and your family will be able to live a good life.
Candidate who appointed as Customer Officer in Inspector will get monthly payout N27779 and apart for this will get addition N4400 per month if not provided with accommodation.
It is estimated that the customer officer will receive a amount minimum of N75000 every month and N900000 per annum. Generally it is based on the rank and service of the post. For more details information visit www.customs.gov.ng website.
List of Ranks in Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
Below is list of rank in NCS:
- Comptroller General
- Deputy Comptroller General
- Assistant Comptroller Generals
- Assistant Comptroller General (ACG)
You can step up your career and join the Knights of our borders that work tirelessly to ensure our borders are safe and are void of vain activities. To enroll, you will have to keep vigilante on updates concerning recruitment and ensure you fill out the form whenever there is a recruitment exercise. You can get the form and apply here www.customs.gov.ng.
Nigeria Custom Service Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
Before talking about this, let me tell you that the NCS recruitment portal 2018/2019 is not yet open for registration. Many candidates will apply after the opening of the portal and after this list of shortlisted candidates will also be released by authority at official website www.customs.gov.ng. This list will clearly shows which candidates will be invited for further recruitment exercise. We will update this section with screening date, test centers, timetable etc.
Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019
We have decided to provide NCS recruitment 2019 updates through this page. The next year, the department can open registration form for many posts and it is necessary that its information should reach to the interested candidates on time. In the middle of this page, the information will be given to the readers immediately.
Candidate who interested to get all Custom Recruitment 2018/2019 updates through this page may submit their consent in comment box.