Are you interested in hearing news about Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019. If you read this post till the end, you will get all the information related to the opening of the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal, requirements and how to apply.
Before proceeding you need to know that the official website of NAF is www.airforce.mil.ng. You can verify all the information at official recruitment portal.
Latest updates (4th October 2018): We want to inform our readers that the Nigerian Air Force has opened new opportunities for graduate and post graduate candidates. There is opportunity for eligible candidates to get selected for training in NAF 2018 Direct Short Service Cadre (DSSC) exercise.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal 2018 Upcoming Events
Our special reliable sources have said that this year the NAF application form 2018 is expected to open in the first week of October. We immediately posted this update for interested graduate and post graduate candidates. We will notify you immediately, as soon as the official announcement is made.
Updates: Finally on 4th October 2018 official website updated with DSSC Enlistment. The Nigerian Air Force invites online applications at www.airforce.mil.ng from candidates whose age should be between 20 and 30 years by 30th September 2019 and age limit for Consultants is 22-35 years. The recruitment portal will be activated for registration on 19th October 2018 and applicants will be allowed to apply by 16th November 2018. After this date link for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Enlistment link will be disabled for new registration.
Note: It is also important to know that application and recruitment procedures are completely free. Please use only official NAF recruitment portal.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Requirement 2018
There is a need to meet certain requirements to apply for this recruitment project. Any candidate can apply, who meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Candidate must be Nigerian
- Height: not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Age Limit: 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for consultants).
Details of qualification given below:
NAF urged interested persons seeking further information to see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Join Nigerian Navy – Apply at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Brisin Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.brisin.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal Apply at www.customs.gov.ng
How to Apply Through Air Force Recruitment Portal in Nigeria
All interested candidates have to apply online on the NAF official recruitment portal. According to the public notice the recruitment form will be opened on 19th October 2018 and registration link will be remain active till 16th November 2018. Meanwhile you can see the following guide of how to apply easily.
- In order to apply login main site: www.airforce.mil.ng
- Here you need to navigate homepage carefully
- Click on ⇒ Career => DSSC Enlistment 2018
- A new page will appear on your computer screen
- Click on Link Name ⇒ Click Here to Fill the Enlistment 2018
- A new page will open ⇒ https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- You will now see a disclaimer; “This is to notify that this site is the only Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal – Application is Free”
- After reading this information, click on ⇒ Close button
- Now you can see apply link of NAF DSSC Enlistment 2018
- Click on ⇒ Start Your Application
- A page will open name “Choose Your Career Path”
- Navigate site for “DSSC Cadet”
- Click on Start Application
- A new page will open which is about “General Guidelines for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2018
- Please read all the instruction carefully (Application Guidelines and General Instructions for Candidates)
- Click on ⇒ “Start Application”
- A new page name “Read the instructions below before proceeding”
- Click on checkbox that I have read and Understand the Instructions
- Click on ⇒ “Continue” Button
- Finally form will be opened on your screen
- Now fill ⇒ Personal Information ⇒ Contact Information ⇒ Educational History ⇒ Medical Criminal & Service Record ⇒ Supporting Document
- Complete your form and recheck again
- Upload Passport Photograph 150 kb or less size in jpg/jpeg or png format
- Submit form and take printout
Currently the NAF recruitment form for this DSSC Enlistment is not out. Do not fall in scam because rumors about opening of form spread in social networking sites.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 Shortlisted Candidates
The name of the candidate must be shortlisted to qualify for the next stage of recruitment exercise. It will be done by the recruitment officers on the basis of merit. The fully-generated list will be uploaded to the website. Candidate will be able to download list of shortlisted candidates through Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 – www.airforce.mil.ng. Direct link to download this list will be put on this section.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2018/2019 Application, Screening Date And Venue
If your name has been shortlisted then you will be invited for the screening test.
Currently screening date is not out.
This is to inform all applicants that the the Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2018 Recruitment Exercise will commence at the following centres:
b. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
d. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
e. 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
f. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
g. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
j. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
k. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
l. 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
m. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
n. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
If the candidate actually passes the screening phase, then I do not think anybody can stop you. You just need correct updates on how to go about screening.
SMS will be sent to shortlisted candidates in which full details will be provided. Apart from this, you will also be able to get an updates on Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 updates from our site.
Are you also thinking, what questions will be asked in the Nigeria Air Force Screening? So we will also update you about it. All you have to do is subscribe to our website.
Candidate who interested to get Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 updates through this page can subscribe this Nigeria Recruitment Form and can give their consent in comment box. Also verify all details through official portal www.airforce.mil.ng.