Are you interested in hearing news about Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019. If you read this post till the end, you will get all the information related to the opening of the Nigerian Air force recruitment portal 2019, requirements and how to apply.
Today we are going to know about latest recruitment 2019 programme published on the Air Force portal.
But before starting, we want to ask you something. Are you interested to apply online at airforce.mil.ng for Nigerian Air Force 2019 recruitment programme? And are you interested to get notify immediately when airforce new recruitment form out?
If your answer is yes, then comment down in this post and type why and in which category you want to apply. And if your answer is “no”, then tell us why you do not want to join the Air Force.
The reason we are asking this and the reason we are curious because this will help us to know how excited the young people are about air force recruitment 2019.
Before proceeding you need to know that the official website of Nigerian Air Force is www.airforce.mil.ng. You can verify all the recruitment updates at airfoce recruitment portal.
- What is Nigerian Airforce?
- About Career in Nigerian Air force
- Is Nigeria Airforce Form Out for Recruitment 2019?
- How to get email alert when Nigeria Airforce Form Out?
- Available Position
- General Requirements for Non Tradesmen/Women
- General Requirements for Tradesmen/Women
- Benefits you get when you enter
- Would you like to join Nigerian Air Force?
- Who can Apply?
- How to Apply
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise
- Shortlisted Candidates for Screening Test
- Live Updates
- Clarifying Some Doubts
- Why Nigeria Recruitment Form for Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
What is Nigerian Airforce?
The Nigerian Air Force (abbreviated NAF ) is the air force branch of the Nigerian Army . With more than a hundred combat aircraft , the Nigerian is one of the largest air forces in West Africa .
It is part of Nigeria Armed Force and one of the largest in Nigeria. It was founded in 1964 (54 years ago). The NAF is a military service that is ready to work 365 days a year, 7 days a week, and 24 hours a day. Visit Nigerian Airforce Portal www.airforce.mil.ng to know history, organization structure, vision & mission, press released, current airforce recruitment, news, media, career and other information.
Armed force charged with defending the airspace and training ground and flight personnel. The emphasis on the establishment and development in the following years led Nigeria to the popular nickname of the armed forces, “the pride of the nation” ( The pride of the nation ).
Being a member of the Nigerian Air Force is not only an honor, but also a commitment with God, with the Homeland, with the Family and with oneself. It belongs only to people whose actions are framed in values and principles that make the military a leader of air power.
About Career in Nigerian Air force
A career in the Nigerian Air Force certainly represents an added value in terms of professionalism and qualifications that can be achieved. What are the career profiles in the Nigerian Air Force? Many, also because the very sophisticated and advanced technology used by this body requires physiologically a constantly trained and specialized staff. The official website of Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal 2019 is www.airforce.mil.ng.
Many young people who have finished their education and have obtained a diploma, seem to be fascinated by the career as an officer , especially in a prestigious Armed Force like the Air Force. Most of those who want to have a career in the Armed Forces dream of entering the Air Force . Not everyone, however, can crown their dream, because the selection to enter the Air Force is very hard to overcome.
The Air Force military, recruited through public tenders, must then face several courses as part of a serious and severe training program. It is in this way that the Air Force soldiers are divided into officers, non-commissioned officers and troops. But in addition to this classification the Air Force must be organized into categories based on a basic preparation that unites all members of that category.
If you want to be part of this institution and forge a solid future in the army, here we tell you some of the opportunity.
Also Read: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has opened the admission for candidates wishing to be join Air Force.
For more details visit: NDA Application Form 2019 for 71st Regular Course
Is Nigeria Airforce Form Out for Recruitment 2019?
There are many interested candidates who want to know that is Nigeria Air Force form out. We have created this section to answer this query.
Current Status: We are happy to inform you that the Nigerian Air Force form has been out. The recruitment portal has just updated with BMTC recruitment 2019 (traders/non trades) programme. There is no need to pay any fees to apply.
The online registration link activated at www.airforce.mil.ng portal on 12th January 2019.
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal will remain open till 23rd February 2019 and after this date registration will be closed.
We will publish more information on this page when the government will make any official recruitment announcement.
How to get email alert when Nigeria Airforce Form Out?
We have recently introduced the free email alert service. This service is absolutely free and you will not have to pay any charges to subscribe it.
By subscribing to it, you will receive information about latest Nigerian Army Recruitment information by email. Apart from this, all federal government job alerts will also be sent to you in your registered email.
For free subscribe enter your EMAIL ID in following box and click on “Notify” link.
Project Name: BMTC 2019
Name of Position: Airman & Airwomen – Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise 2019
Every airman is brought to exercise his profession in particular, demanding conditions. When circumstances dictate, the Air Force Officer must be able to count on the unfailing commitment of its personnel, whether in France or in external operations. This availability is coupled with a notion of mobility which, to meet the needs of the service, may imply geographical changes. It is studied according to the profiles and routes of the persons concerned and, as far as possible, according to their wish.
General Requirements for Non Tradesmen/Women
- Must be Nigerian citizens;
- Age between 18 and 22 years by 31st December 2019
- minimum stature of 1.63 m for female aspirants and 1.66 m for male applicants;
- Applicant must have 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- enjoyment of civil and political rights;
- never having been convicted of non-culpable offenses;
General Requirements for Tradesmen/Women
- Being Nigerian by birth and not having aquired another nationality.
- Age between 18 and 25 years by 31st December 2019 except for those applying as assistant chaplains / assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years
- minimum stature of 1.63 m for female aspirants and 1.66 m for male applicants;
- Applicant must have 2 passes with credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- enjoyment of civil and political rights;
- never having been convicted of non-culpable offenses;
- Be halthy and fit clinically and psychologically.
- negative site for diagnostic tests for the abuse of alcohol or narcotic or psychotropic substances for non-therapeutic use.
The benchmark for being able to register for airforce recruitment is the requirement determined by the committee if the participant is considered to fulfill all the registration requirements so that it can be sure to follow all the selection and initial registration process from the selection, but vice versa if the participants cannot fulfill the requirements. can take part in the selection.
After being able to fulfill all of these naf requirements, it is certain that it can continue the next stage, but to carry out the registration as part of the Registration Method process carried out online, such as filling out the form, participants can easily register related to this matter.
Benefits you get when you enter
- Comprehensive medical service for you and your benefiiaries.
- Costumes and equipment.
- Life Insurance.
- Constanttraining and and opportunity to study in training camps.
- Plenty more
Would you like to join Nigerian Air Force?
Being a military is a different way of life, implies discipline, responsibility and sacrifice, but also benefits and satisfactions.
Being part of the Air Force must be a pride and reason of honor; more than a job, it is a way of life different from other areas of civil environment, it entails discipline, responsibility, sacrifice, but also benefits and satisfactions.
The Nigerian airforce requires men and women with desires to service the country and to engage with people of Nigeria, to defend national sovereighty, gurantee internal security and provide support to the civilian population when required.
Who can Apply?
The Government has started a recruitment program for strengthening Air Force and reducing unemployment in the country. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can go to the Nigerian Air Force portal and register till the last date. This is a good opportunity to serve the country. We are proud of all the applicants who are applying for BMTC recruitment 2019..
NOTE: An applicant can only register once for the same selection process. If an applicant registered more than once to the same selection process is detected, it will be removed from the same to ensure compliance with the principles of equality and transparency. This does not mean that you can not enroll in a different course (Non-commissioned officer) .
How to Apply
Let’s check how to apply for Nigerian Airorce Recruitment 2019.
Once Nigeria Airorce Recruitment Portal Open visit to the www.airforce.mil.ng portal. Click on “Career” link and read requirements and method of application. After understand all details apply online.
Current Status: Finally BMTC Recruitment 2019 form is out. The online application form will be available on 12th January 2019.
Steps to Apply Online
On this occasion I will share how to register at Nigeria Air Force Portal.
- First visit to to Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal: www.airforce.mil.ng
- Go to “Career” page
- Navigate page for BMTC Recruitment 2019 advertisement
- Read requirements and method of application
- Click on “Apply” link
- Now you will redirect to recruitment portal: https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Click on “Start Your Application” link
- Now you will see Airmen/Airwomen Recruit advertisement
- Again click on “Start Application” link
If I have previously registered, please log in, if not, please choose the options below to register
- Please fill in the Form and select Register and follow the next steps
- After a successful registration, you will be given a username and password to login as in the picture above, a username and password are also sent to each email.
- Don’t delete messages sent to your email,
- Read all instruction carefully
- Fill Personal Information, Contact Information, Education History, Medical & Criminal Records, Upload Supporting Documents and Complete form
At the end of filling, you will be asked to print the registration form, you can print it directly or save it first.
- After submission of form take printout
Applicants can also see various information about nigeria airforce recruitment on the official site airforce.mil.ng and re-read the instructions available, later in accordance with the registration the participants will get what login if needed later to re-enter the existing data.
Application Closing Date: 23rd February 2019
Prepare Scanned Document
Have you prepared the scanned documents – documents scanned copy needed to apply for NAF formation vacancies later ?. If not, you should immediately prepare it as early as possible because if you register it in advance at the Nigeria Airforce Portal. A lot of candidates will be online on the portal so that the server can be down. This may require you to face many problems in filling out the online form. If that is the case, then your chance to register for BMTC 2019 will be lost because the official website www.airforce.mil.ng portal / registration website cannot be opened.
Zonal Recruitment Exercise
Zonal Recruitment Exercise will be organized after application process. Only eligible candidates who will be shortlisted will be able to participate in this recruitment exercise. It will be held between Saturday March 9 – Saturday 23 March 2019. This information will be given on the NIgerian Airfoce recruitment portal – www.airforce.mil.ng portal and we will give you all the updates on this page. The candidates who are selected from this recruitment exercise will be invited for the final selection interview.
Shortlisted Candidates for Screening Test
The air force recruitment committee will verify credentials of all applicant. If all the credentials are found correct, the application will be accepted and the list of shortlisted candidates for screening will be prepared from the same. This list will be uploaded soon at official portal. We will share direct link to download shortlisted candidates list pdf format.
1. 2. The Candidates are required to report in Batches as indicated below:
a. Batch A – Sunday 9 – 15 June 2019
(3) Akwa Ibom.
(9) Cross River.
b. Batch B – Sunday 16 – 22 June 2019
c. Batch C – Sunday 23 – 29 June 2019
d. Batch D – Sunday 30 June – 6 July 2019
Latest Updates: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 programme reached at final stage. Recruitment authority going to conduct the final selection interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base from 9th June, 2019 to 6th July, 2019 in many batches. Visit following link for complete schedule and list of shortlisted candidates for interview.
Finally, the application process has been completed. A lot of readers and visitors commented that they have registered successfully at official recruitment portal. Now all the candidates are excited to see the list of shortlisted candidates.
Shortlisted Candidates List: Nigerian Air Force released a list of shortlisted candidates for screening. At the end of the post we have created a special section in which you will get fresh updates about Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates List & Names for Screening. Subscribe our website to get notify immediately.
Air Force reschedules recruitment exercise: We have been informed that the Nigerian Air Force has rescheduled the program of trades /non-trades men and women zonal recruitment exercise. You can also confirm it by visiting the official portal.
This recruitment exercise was to be done on March 9-23, but due to some unavoidable reasons it will now be held between 16-30 March.
*Applicants are reminded once again that this screening exercise is free of charge and without any form of gratification during the processes.
*Applicants are advised to avoid such fraudulent people who asks for money to make your selection.
*”No money will be asked during the exercise and you do not have to pay in any person or bank account during this time.
To enter the Nigerian Air Force, a selection process has been established where the aspirants are the ones who make the merits to belong to this prestigious institution. This allows the mission of the Air Force to be in the hands of the best human talent.
For this purpose, we have the following philosophy:
- All applicants have equal conditions, without discrimination of any kind.
- The selection tests are carried out observing the principles of equality, objectivity and transparency.
- Entering the Air Force does not require, at all, influences from people at any level. For our Institution, any person, man or woman, that meets the requirements established and defined by the Colombian Air Force is an Officer.
- Arriving at the Selection Board does not mean having a quota to enter the respective Training School.
- The selection board will be in charge of the Selection Board, made up of members of the Nigerian Air Force Command and Training Schools, where the qualitative and quantitative factors related to the phases of the process of each one of the candidates are analyzed, being discretionally selected or (the) aspirant who due to his personal, professional profile and reason for good service will be called to integrate the respective training course.
This incorporation process has the following components:
- Join Nigerian Navy – Apply at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Brisin Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.brisin.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal Apply at www.customs.gov.ng
- Npower Build Portal
Clarifying Some Doubts
You already know the requirements and some of the opportunity offered by the Airforce, but surely you have some questions. So don hesitate to clarify your doubts. If you have any query comment below and ask. We will try to help you.
Candidate who interested to get Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal 2019 updates through this page can subscribe this Nigeria Recruitment Form and can give their consent in comment box. Also verify all details through official portal www.airforce.mil.ng.
Why Nigeria Recruitment Form for Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
www.nigeriarecruitmentform is the one stop place for Nigeria Air Force recruitment notification within Nigeria. We ensures that all the NAF Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Airforce Jobs get missed out in our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.
NigeriaRecruitmentForm is a most trusted and leading job website for all Federal Government job recruitment notification. This page is an exclusive page for the Latest recruitment notification from Nigerian Air Force 2019. NigeriaRecruitmentForm team ensures to present all the recruitment notification and job openings from Nigeria Air Force in this exclusive recruitment page for Nigerian Air Force. This page contains all the active and recently expired job openings and recruitment notification from Nigerian Air Force 2019/2020.