Current Status: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application form is out. Read this article carefully to know requirements, application form, how to apply, shortlisted candidate, screening, closing date etc..
Are you interested in hearing news about Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019. If you read this post till the end, you will get all the information related to the opening of the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal 2019, requirements and how to apply.
Today we are going to know about latest recruitment 2019 programme published on the Air Force portal.
But before starting, we want to ask you something. Are you interested to apply online at airforce.mil.ng for Nigerian Air Force 2019 recruitment programme? And are you interested to get notify immediately when airforce new recruitment form out?
If your answer is yes, then comment down in this post and type why and in which category you want to apply. And if your answer is “no”, then tell us why you do not want to join the Air Force.
The reason we are asking this and the reason we are curious because this will help us to know how excited the young people are about air force recruitment 2019.
Before proceeding you need to know that the official website of NAF is www.airforce.mil.ng. You can verify all the recruitment updates at airfoce recruitment portal.
Also Read: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has opened the admission for candidates wishing to be join Air Force.
For more details visit: NDA Application Form 2019 for 71st Regular Course
What is Nigerian Airforce
It is part of Nigeria Armed Force and one of the largest in Nigeria. It was founded in 1964 (54 years ago). The NAF is a military service that is ready to work 365 days a year, 7 days a week, and 24 hours a day. Visit Nigerian Airforce Portal www.airforce.mil.ng to know history, organization structure, vision & mission, press released, current airforce recruitment, news, media, career and other information.
About Career in Nigerian Airforce
A career in the Nigerian Air Force certainly represents an added value in terms of professionalism and qualifications that can be achieved. What are the career profiles in the Nigerian Air Force? Many, also because the very sophisticated and advanced technology used by this body requires physiologically a constantly trained and specialized staff. The official website of Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal 2019 is www.airforce.mil.ng.
Many young people who have finished their education and have obtained a diploma, seem to be fascinated by the career as an officer , especially in a prestigious Armed Force like the Air Force. Most of those who want to have a career in the Armed Forces dream of entering the Air Force . Not everyone, however, can crown their dream, because the selection to enter the Air Force is very hard to overcome.
The Air Force military, recruited through public tenders, must then face several courses as part of a serious and severe training program. It is in this way that the Air Force soldiers are divided into officers, non-commissioned officers and troops. But in addition to this classification the Air Force must be organized into categories based on a basic preparation that unites all members of that category.
If you want to be part of this institution and forge a solid future in the army, here we tell you some of the opportunity.
Is Nigeria Airforce Form Out for BMTC Recruitment 2019?
There are many interested candidates who want to know that is Nigeria Air Force form out. We have created this section to answer this query.
Current Status: We are happy to inform you that the Nigerian Air Force form has been out. The recruitment portal has just updated with BMTC recruitment 2019 (traders/non trades) programme. There is no need to pay any fees to apply.
The online registration link activated at www.airforce.mil.ng portal on 12th January 2019.
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal will remain open till 23rd February 2019 and after this date registration will be closed.
We will publish more information on this page when the government will make any official recruitment announcement.
How to get email alert when Nigeria Airforce Form Out?
We have recently introduced the free email alert service. This service is absolutely free and you will not have to pay any charges to subscribe it.
By subscribing to it, you will receive information about latest Nigerian Army Recruitment information by email. Apart from this, all federal government job alerts will also be sent to you in your registered email.
For free subscribe enter your EMAIL ID in following box and click on “Notify” link.
Project Name: BMTC 2019
Name of Position: Airman & Airwomen – Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise 2019
Every airman is brought to exercise his profession in particular, demanding conditions. When circumstances dictate, the Air Force Officer must be able to count on the unfailing commitment of its personnel, whether in France or in external operations. This availability is coupled with a notion of mobility which, to meet the needs of the service, may imply geographical changes. It is studied according to the profiles and routes of the persons concerned and, as far as possible, according to their wish.
General Requirements for Non Tradesmen/Women
- Must be Nigerian citizens;
- Age between 18 and 22 years by 31st December 2019
- minimum stature of 1.63 m for female aspirants and 1.66 m for male applicants;
- Applicant must have 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- enjoyment of civil and political rights;
- never having been convicted of non-culpable offenses;
General Requirements for Tradesmen/Women
- Being Nigerian by birth and not having aquired another nationality.
- Age between 18 and 25 years by 31st December 2019 except for those applying as assistant chaplains / assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years
- minimum stature of 1.63 m for female aspirants and 1.66 m for male applicants;
- Applicant must have 2 passes with credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
- enjoyment of civil and political rights;
- never having been convicted of non-culpable offenses;
- Be halthy and fit clinically and psychologically.
- negative site for diagnostic tests for the abuse of alcohol or narcotic or psychotropic substances for non-therapeutic use.
The benchmark for being able to register for airforce recruitment is the requirement determined by the committee if the participant is considered to fulfill all the registration requirements so that it can be sure to follow all the selection and initial registration process from the selection, but vice versa if the participants cannot fulfill the requirements. can take part in the selection.
After being able to fulfill all of these naf requirements, it is certain that it can continue the next stage, but to carry out the registration as part of the Registration Method process carried out online, such as filling out the form, participants can easily register related to this matter.
Benefits you get when you enter
- Comprehensive medical service for you and your benefiiaries.
- Costumes and equipment.
- Life Insurance.
- Constanttraining and and opportunity to study in training camps.
- Plenty more
Would you like to join Nigerian Air Force?
Being a military is a different way of life, implies discipline, responsibility and sacrifice, but also benefits and satisfactions.
Being part of the Air Force must be a pride and reason of honor; more than a job, it is a way of life different from other areas of civil environment, it entails discipline, responsibility, sacrifice, but also benefits and satisfactions.
The Nigerian airforce requires men and women with desires to service the country and to engage with people of Nigeria, to defend national sovereighty, gurantee internal security and provide support to the civilian population when required.
Who can Apply?
The Government has started a recruitment program for strengthening Air Force and reducing unemployment in the country. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can go to the Nigerian Air Force portal and register till the last date. This is a good opportunity to serve the country. We are proud of all the applicants who are applying for BMTC recruitment 2019..
How to Apply for Nigerian Airorce Recruitment 2019
Once Nigeria Airorce Recruitment Portal Open visit to the www.airforce.mil.ng portal. Click on “Career” link and read requirements and method of application. After understand all details apply online.
Current Status: Finally BMTC Recruitment 2019 form is out. The online application form will be available on 12th January 2019.
Steps to Apply Online
On this occasion I will share how to register at Nigeria Air Force Portal.
- First visit to to Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal: www.airforce.mil.ng
- Go to “Career” page
- Navigate page for BMTC Recruitment 2019 advertisement
- Read requirements and method of application
- Click on “Apply” link
- Now you will redirect to recruitment portal: https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Click on “Start Your Application” link
- Now you will see Airmen/Airwomen Recruit advertisement
- Again click on “Start Application” link
If I have previously registered, please log in, if not, please choose the options below to register
- Please fill in the Form and select Register and follow the next steps
- After a successful registration, you will be given a username and password to login as in the picture above, a username and password are also sent to each email.
- Don’t delete messages sent to your email,
- Read all instruction carefully
- Fill Personal Information, Contact Information, Education History, Medical & Criminal Records, Upload Supporting Documents and Complete form
At the end of filling, you will be asked to print the registration form, you can print it directly or save it first.
- After submission of form take printout
Applicants can also see various information about nigeria airforce recruitment on the official site airforce.mil.ng and re-read the instructions available, later in accordance with the registration the participants will get what login if needed later to re-enter the existing data.
Application Closing Date: 23rd February 2019
Prepare Scanned Document
Have you prepared the scanned documents – documents scanned copy needed to apply for NAF formation vacancies later ?. If not, you should immediately prepare it as early as possible because if you register it in advance at the Nigeria Airforce Portal. A lot of candidates will be online on the portal so that the server can be down. This may require you to face many problems in filling out the online form. If that is the case, then your chance to register for BMTC 2019 will be lost because the official website www.airforce.mil.ng portal / registration website cannot be opened.
Zonal Recruitment Exercise
Zonal Recruitment Exercise will be organized after application process. Only eligible candidates who will be shortlisted will be able to participate in this recruitment exercise. It will be held between Saturday March 9 – Saturday 23 March 2019. This information will be given on the NIgerian Airfoce recruitment portal – www.airforce.mil.ng portal and we will give you all the updates on this page. The candidates who are selected from this recruitment exercise will be invited for the final selection interview.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 (Closed)
Apply for Airfoce Recruitment is without a doubt a very important decision that requires a long conversation with your parents. You and your family will be very proud of this significant decision.
However, it does not cost us anything and for this reason we have decided to write a guide in which you can find all the information on how to enter the Air Force: requirements, competitions and how to access the Air Force Academy .
So if ” large ” you want to do the pilots of aircraft or want to join Nigerian National Army, the Air Force is the place for you.
Our special reliable sources have said that this year the NAF application form 2018 is expected to open in the first week of October. We immediately posted this update for interested graduate and post graduate candidates. We will notify you immediately, as soon as the official announcement is made.
We want to inform our readers that the Nigerian Air Force has opened new opportunities for graduate and post graduate candidates. There is opportunity for eligible candidates to get selected for training in NAF 2019 Direct Short Service Cadre (DSSC) exercise.
Updates: Finally on 4th October 2018 official website updated with DSSC Enlistment. The Nigerian Air Force invites online applications at www.airforce.mil.ng from candidates whose age should be between 20 and 30 years by 30th September 2019 and age limit for Consultants is 22-35 years. The recruitment portal will be activated for registration on 19th October 2018 and applicants will be allowed to apply by 16th November 2018. After this date link for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Enlistment link will be disabled for new registration.
Note: It is also important to know that application and recruitment procedures are completely free. Please use only official NAF recruitment portal.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019
There is a need to meet certain requirements to apply for this recruitment project. Any candidate can apply, who meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Candidate must be Nigerian
- Height: not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Age Limit: 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for consultants).
Details of qualification given below:
NAF urged interested persons seeking further information to see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Join Nigerian Navy – Apply at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Brisin Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.brisin.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal Apply at www.customs.gov.ng
- Npower Build Portal
How to Apply Through Air Force Recruitment Portal in Nigeria
All interested candidates have to apply online on the NAF official recruitment portal. According to the public notice the recruitment form will be opened on 19th October 2018 and registration link will be remain active till 16th November 2018.
- In order to apply login main site: www.airforce.mil.ng
- Here you need to navigate homepage carefully
- Click on ⇒ Career => DSSC Enlistment 2018
- A new page will appear on your computer screen
- Click on Link Name ⇒ Click Here to Fill the Enlistment 2018
- A new page will open ⇒ https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- You will now see a disclaimer; “This is to notify that this site is the only Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal – Application is Free”
- After reading this information, click on ⇒ Close button
- Now you can see apply link of NAF DSSC Enlistment 2018
- Click on ⇒ Start Your Application
- A page will open name “Choose Your Career Path”
- Navigate site for “DSSC Cadet”
- Click on Start Application
- A new page will open which is about “General Guidelines for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2018
- Please read all the instruction carefully (Application Guidelines and General Instructions for Candidates)
- Click on ⇒ “Start Application”
- A new page name “Read the instructions below before proceeding”
- Click on checkbox that I have read and Understand the Instructions
- Click on ⇒ “Continue” Button
- Finally form will be opened on your screen
- Now fill ⇒ Personal Information ⇒ Contact Information ⇒ Educational History ⇒ Medical Criminal & Service Record ⇒ Supporting Document
- Complete your form and recheck again
- Upload Passport Photograph 150 kb or less size in jpg/jpeg or png format
- Submit form and take printout
Currently the NAF recruitment form for this DSSC Enlistment is not out. Do not fall in scam because rumors about opening of form spread in social networking sites.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 Shortlisted Candidates
The name of the candidate must be shortlisted to qualify for the next stage of recruitment exercise. It will be done by the recruitment officers on the basis of merit. The fully-generated list will be uploaded to the website. Candidate will be able to download list of shortlisted candidates through Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 – www.airforce.mil.ng. Direct link to download this list will be put on this section.
Latest Information: According to the latest information, the work of the application process has been successfully completed and now the candidates have to shortlist. The officer is preparing this list based on Merit, so all the applications are being checked and this work will be completed very soon. This list will be uploaded at Nigerian Airforce Portal at www.airforce.mil.ng. We will update all our readers through email notification and web push notification. All interested candidates are advised to subscribe our site for immediate alert.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Portal 2019 Application, Screening Date And Venue
If your name has been shortlisted then you will be invited for the screening test.
Currently screening date is not out.
This is to inform all applicants that the the Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2018 Recruitment Exercise will commence at the following centres:
b. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
d. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
e. 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
f. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
g. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
j. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
k. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
l. 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
m. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
n. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
If the candidate actually passes the screening phase, then I do not think anybody can stop you. You just need correct updates on how to go about screening.
SMS will be sent to shortlisted candidates in which full details will be provided. Apart from this, you will also be able to get an updates on Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2019 updates from our site.
Are you also thinking, what questions will be asked in the Nigeria Air Force Screening? So we will also update you about it. All you have to do is subscribe to our website.
Clarifying Some Doubts
You already know the requirements and some of the opportunity offered by the Airforce, but surely you have some questions. So don hesitate to clarify your doubts. If you have any query comment below and ask. We will try to help you.
Candidate who interested to get Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal 2019 updates through this page can subscribe this Nigeria Recruitment Form and can give their consent in comment box. Also verify all details through official portal www.airforce.mil.ng.