Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019: Is Nigeria Army Recruitment Portal 2019 www.army.mil.ng open for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Recruitment exercise?
Thousands of young people have shown interest in becoming Nigerian soldiers and this makes us feel very proud. The official recruitment portal is www.army.mil.ng.
The NAF is the main and oldest component of the Nigeria Armed Forces , all responsible for the defense of the State and with the task of operating in order to achieve peace and security on the national and international territory.
Therefore it is a matter of great honor to assist you in providing information about the Nigerian Army recruitment 2019. Do not be hasty and have to read this post carefully for vital information.
You will get information on all the guidelines for filling the application here. There is fresh information for now that the Nigeria Army DSSC and SSC application 2019 has been completed and the selection process is currently operational.
The department has not yet released the list of selected candidates. If you have applied, then the possibility of your selection and hope is still alive.
Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Nationwide Massive Recruitment Drive Out, Last Date 28th September 2019. More details given below
About Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces , and responsible for land war operations . At the end of 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
Nigeria Army Recruitment 2019 Updates
Prepare yourself for a new struggle, approaching a new year you certainly have hope that hasn’t materialized this year, for those who still don’t have a job, even though they have struggled to try, they must have a new spirit, don’t give up. correction of what is lacking in your life, make improvements so that the new year you can compete for a job. It’s not easy, but sometimes you have to do everything so that what you want can be realized. The following we will provide job information of Nigerian Army 78rri Recruitment 2019.
Current Updates: The Nigeria army has opened a call for the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC Recruitment. Registration is possible until 28th September 2019. The opportunity is open to both men and women who are able to meet the required parameters. This is the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 46 for 2019/2020. Many youth can realize their dreams and enter armed forces. All information on the announcement below.
DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019 Details
1. Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Officers Recruitment (SSC 46/2020)
3. Electrical/Mechanical Engineer (Army Aviation)
4. Air Traffic Controller/Communicator
5. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
6. Officer – Directorate of Army Physical Training
7. Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineer
8. Officer-Directorate of Army Public Relations
9. Officer – Directorate of Islamic Affairs
10. Officer-Directorate of Legal Service
11. Nigerian Army Education Officer
12. Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
13. Chaplain (Protestant)
14. Army Corps Officer – Military Police
15. Nigerian Army Finance Officer
16. Army Band Officer
17. Professional – Allied to Medicine
20. Dental Therapist and Dental Technologist
21. Clinical Psychologist
23. General Duty Medical/Dental Officer
24. Medical and Dental Consultant
25. Army Ordnance Officer
26. Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
27. Army Corps Officer – Supply and Transport
28. Army Intelligence Officer
29. Army Signals Officer
30. Army Engineer
31. Pilot (Rotary)
Nigerian Army 78rri Recruitment 2019 Updates
Welcome to the pages of the site dedicated to the orientation for enlistments, competitions, the possibilities that the Army offers you to become part of the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Upcoming Jobs: We have received reports from some trusted sources that the Nigerian Army is going to start registration on the portal very soon for 78rri regular recuits intake. The recruitment form will be opened for 78rri Regular Exercise for Traders / Non Tradesmen and women. We will notify all our readers through email alert service when registration starts.
Latest Updates: Finally, 78RRI Recruitment Form 2019 out? All eligible candidates can apply online for Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruitment Exercise for Traders/non traders and women. Closing date of application submission is 30th January 2019.
For those wishing to apply for participation, it is possible to do this online on the official portal before closing date. the number of seats available for 78rri, will be decided from time to time in relation to the vacant posts.
General Requirements for Nigerian Army 78rri Recruitment.
Does anyone aspire to be a soldier? Intrigued by the education path so that you can become a soldier? Surely it is not easy to be able to join as a member of the armed force . Apart from needing strong physicality candidate must also be smart, courageous, disciplined and agile.
If you are really interested below are the general requirements:
Here we will know the minimum requirements for Nigeria Army 2019 recruitment.
- The first requirement for applying is Nigerian citizenship. Only Nigerian citizens can indeed apply for one of the places in the competition.
- In order to submit application form must have possessed 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Oneof the credits must be in English language.
- Another indispensable requirement is to have reached the age of majority. The upper and lower age limit for Non-Tradesman & Women Applicants must be 18-22 years by 18th February, 2019
- The upper and lower age limit for Tradesman & Women Applicants must be 18-26 years by 18th February, 2019
- Height not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates.
- Medically, Physically, and Psychologically fit
- Knowledge of Nigerian Language other than mother tongue
The physical requirements that will be tested have different criteria for women and men.
Before registering, make sure you meet with above said requirements , especially age requirement.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Army Recruitment 2019/2020
Connecting to the site of the army recruitment.army.mil.ng you can apply until 30th January, 2019. Once attached all the documentation and sent through the section “Online Competitions” will be taken in charge of the requests. After a careful evaluation of the attached documentation the first rankings will be formed. Candidates who are placed in the ranking / shortlisted will be called up for next state of Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020.
Whenever the application is carried out, it should be filled with caution. If the wrong information is filled up in haste then you can be deprived of the selection. So below we have given the correct and simple procedure for filling applications.
- Must use valid and regularly active email address to register
- Visit recruitment.army.mil.ng or www.naportal.com.ng
- Read requirements and method of application
- New user need to register with website
- Login with email id and password
- Fill NA recruitment form online and complete it
- Take system generated form
- Visit designated exam venue and recruitment centres with original and attested documents
How to start your application
- First you need to enter your valid email address
- Fill password which you want but it must be 8 character long.
- It is advised to use complex password
- Click on register button to complete your registration
After that system will send you confirmation message to your email address which entered at the time of registration.
Application Closing Date
Nigerian army 78rri recruitment 2019 is out. Application closing date is 11th January 2019.
Please note that the Nigeria Recruitment 2018 application process or 77 rri has been completed on February 9, 2018
Are you interested to get Nigeria Army Recruitment 2019/2020 all updates? if yes then give your consent in comment box with email Id.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019 List for Screening
There are thousand of candidates eligible who are waiting recruitment form, but the recruitment portal is not yet opened. We will notify you when the recruitment portal will open. After applying, the candidates have to know whether their name has been shortlisted for further recruitment exercise like CBT and interview. The main purpose of creating this section is to give you instant information about the Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 list. You will be able to check your name through this list. This list will be uploaded only at official recruitment portal i.e. recruitment.army.mil.ng. We will place direct link to check shortlisted candidate list.
Updates: Finally list of shortlisted candidates for screening is out. Download list in pdf format.
Below is State Wise List (Check Your Name)
- AKWA IBOM
- CROSS RIVER
According to the information given in the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal all shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
How to get Email Alert
Are you interested in getting all Nigerian Army Recruitment Updates?
At Nigeria Recruitment Form we have taken it seriously and we have got the solution. To make this possible, we have started the email alert service. This service is absolutely free.
Subscribe our email service to get email notification of Nigerian Army Recruitment Updates, List of Shortlisted Candidates for 78rri, Screening Date, Timetable, Venue. We will also send you latest federal government job updates.
For free subscription enter your functional email id in following box and click on notify link.
Army Salary Structure
Curious about how much is the army salary?
Many people ask how much the professional’s salary per month for various reasons. There are those who want their children to join army, some feel proud because defend the country and look handsome, some are of their own volition, and other reasons.
The salary depends on the rank of the officer.
The salaries of non-commissioned officers are:
- Master Warrant Officer – ₦90K
- Warrant Officer – ₦80K
- Staff Sergeant – ₦68K
- Sergeant – ₦63K
- Corporal – ₦58K
- Lance Corporal earns about ₦54K-55K
- Private Soldier earns about ₦48K-49K
The salaries of commissioned officers are:
- General – ₦1.5 million;
- Lieutenant General – ₦1 million;
- Major General – ₦950K
- Brigadier General- ₦750K
- Colonel – ₦550K
- Lieutenant Colonel – ₦350K
- Major – ₦300K
- Captain – ₦220K
- Lieutenant – ₦180K
- Second Lieutenant – ₦120K
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Nigeria Army 2019 free job alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure Army Recruitment Portal – www.army.mil.ng updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get Nigeria Army Portal- recruitment.army.mil.ng portal openings across Nigeria.