NSE Recruitment 2019: Is Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment Form 2019, NSE Graduate – Customer Service Executive Application Form out at www.nse.com.ng portal.
Are you a Nigerian graduate and are willing to work in the Nigeria Stock Exchange? Today we have come up with new job information.
Updates: NSE Nigeria comes out with new recruitment for Customer Service Executive. It is great job opportunity for candidates who completed graduation and looking job opportunity.
We regularly publish the verified and authentic information of the Nigerian stock exchange recruitment 2019 at nigeriarecruitmentform.com.
Let’s check the job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
What is NSE?
The official name of this agency is Nigerian Stock Exchange. It based in the Nigerian city of Lagos, is a securities trading center in Africa . The stock index is also known as NSE and comprises 283 public companies .
The Nigerian Stock Exchange was founded in 1960 (59 years ago). On 10. March 2003 , the market capitalization amounted to 875,200 billion ₦ . This corresponds to about 5.027 million euros. Already on March 9, 2007, the market capitalization was around 15 Billion ₦ (about 86.149 million euros).
Visit official NSE website – www.nse.com.ng portal to know about exchange, regulation, pricing, history, operation, objectives, services, recruitment form, recruitment updates, career and other information.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that NSE is planning to release Graduate – Customer Service Executive Recruitment 2019 form. According to information advertisement will be out in the third week of May 2019. We will update this section when NSE recruitment form out.
Is NSE Form Out?
Current Status: Currently NSE Customer Service Executive Recruitment Form 2019 is out. Candidates who meet with requirements can apply online through official website www.nse.com.ng portal by 7th June, 2019.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum BSc /HND required in any field
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level.
- Analytical Thinking
- People Management
- Office Administration
- Protocol & Logistics Support
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing.
How to Apply for NSE Recruitment
Updates: At present recruitment portal open for Graduate – Customer Service Executive and will be closed on 7th June, 2019.
Steps to Apply
- First visit to Nigeria Stock Exchange Portal – www.nse.com.ng
- Move cursor on “About us” (Available at the end of top menu)
- You can see “Careers at NSE”
- Click on “Vacancies” link
- You will redirected to NSE Recruitment Portal – page
- Read job description, summary, responsibility, key responsibilities, qualification and other information
- Click on “Sign Up” link available top of the page (left side)
- Again visit to career page
- Click on “Apply to job” link button
- A pop up window will open and request your username and password
- Fill the correct details
- You will redirect to application form page
- Fill the form, upload necessary credentials / documents
- Submit and take acknowledgement.