NSE Recruitment 2019: Is Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment Form 2019 out at www.nse.com.ng portal.
Are you a Nigerian graduate and are willing to work in the Nigeria Stock Exchange? Today we have come up with new job information.
Updates: NSE Nigeria comes out with new recruitment for Internal Control & Compliance Analyst, Media & Internal Engagement Analyst and Chief Human Resource Oficer. It is great job opportunity for candidates who completed graduation and looking job opportunity.
We regularly publish the verified and authentic information of the Nigerian stock exchange recruitment 2019 at nigeriarecruitmentform.com.
Let’s check the job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
What is NSE?
The official name of this agency is Nigerian Stock Exchange. It based in the Nigerian city of Lagos, is a securities trading center in Africa . The stock index is also known as NSE and comprises 283 public companies .
The Nigerian Stock Exchange was founded in 1960 (59 years ago). On 10. March 2003 , the market capitalization amounted to 875,200 billion ₦ . This corresponds to about 5.027 million euros. Already on March 9, 2007, the market capitalization was around 15 Billion ₦ (about 86.149 million euros).
Visit official NSE website – www.nse.com.ng portal to know about exchange, regulation, pricing, history, operation, objectives, services, recruitment form, recruitment updates, career and other information.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 Updates & Current Status
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that NSE is planning to release Recruitment 2019 form. According to information advertisement will be out in the second week of August 2019. We will update this section when NSE recruitment form out.
Is NSE Form Out?
Current Status: Currently NSE Application Form 2019 is out. Candidates who meet with requirements can apply online through official website www.nse.com.ng portal
1 Internal Control & Compliance Analyst
Qualification: A degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related numerate discipline, with 2 – 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
Job Location: Lagos
Application Deadline: 3rd September, 2019.
2 Media & Internal Engagement Analyst
Qualification: A good University Degree
Job Location: Lagos
Application Deadline: 2nd September, 2019.
3 Chief Human Resource Officer
Qualification: HND/ Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the Business related field
Job Location: Lagos
Application Deadline: 22nd August, 2019.
How to Apply for NSE Recruitment
Steps to Apply
- First visit to Nigeria Stock Exchange Portal – www.nse.com.ng
- Move cursor on “About us” (Available at the end of top menu)
- You can see “Careers at NSE”
- Click on “Vacancies” link
- You will redirected to NSE Recruitment Portal – page
- Read job description, summary, responsibility, key responsibilities, qualification and other information
- Click on “Sign Up” link available top of the page (left side)
- Again visit to career page
- Click on “Apply to job” link button
- A pop up window will open and request your username and password
- Fill the correct details
- You will redirect to application form page
- Fill the form, upload necessary credentials / documents
- Submit and take acknowledgement.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Nigerian Stock Exchange Free Job Alert?
- Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for NSE Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that al Nigerian Stock Exchange Recuitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get Nigerian Stock Exchange Registration openings across Nigeria.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.