NIS Recruitment 2019: Hi everyone, today we will help you to know when the NIS new recruitment form 2019/2020 will be out, what are the general requirements, how to apply online through the NIS recruitment portal, shortlisting process for screening etc.
But before we talk about it, we want to ask you something.
☛ Are you an interested candidate for this recruitment?
☛ Are you waiting for the Nigeria Immigration recruitment form?
☛ Do you want to get immediate updates regarding this recruitment?
If your answer is yes, then please write “yes” in the comment section and explain why this recruitment is important to you.
The reason we are asking you this question, because it will help us to know how excited the candidates are for this recruitment. We will try to notify you all the updates of the recruitment to you immediately through this page.
What is NIS?
There is no need to introduce this agency. So we are just sharing some important information with you.The official name of this agency is the Nigerian Immigration Service. This is a government agency responsible for migration management in Nigeria. It was formally established in the year 1968 (50 years ago). You can visit NIS Portal www.immigration.gov.ng to know about history, vision and mission, services, nis recruitment, services, operations and other important information.
NIS Recruitment 2019 Updates
We have been informed by many reliable sources that the agency will release the NIS Recruitment Form in 2019. But the federal government and the Immigration Service Agency have not yet made any official announcement about it. There are many unemployed Nigerian candidates are willing to apply. So we will update this page as soon as we get the official notification about NIS 2019 recruitment. You can get Nigeria Immigration Recruitment update immediately on email, for that you have to subscribe to our website which is free.
Current Status: The NIS Recruitment 2019/2020 form is not yet out.
How to Get Email Alert When NIS Job Application Form Out?
There are many candidates who have asked how to get the information about recruitment form out on their email.
All interested candidates are notified that we have activated Email Alert Service on the website. You can subscribe free of cost and by subscribing to this service you will get an email alert immediately of all the latest federal government jobs.
Candidate who already subscribed will definitely get email alert every time NIS recruitment portal release new updates at www.nisrecruitment.com.ng / www.immigration.gov.ng
Enter your email id in below box and click on “Notify” button
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth to service NIS – Immigration Service.
- Candidate must possess a WAEC or NECO with not more than two sittings.
- Candidate must be fit mentally and physically
- Documents Required: Local Government Identification, School Certificate, Recent Photograph and other document as mentioned in NIS recruitment portal
- More details will be available once official advertisement out.
Generally recruitment happens for the following positions.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II
- Immigration Assistant II
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Immigration Assistant (IA3)
- Inspector Cadre – Assistant Inspector (AII)
- NIS Superintendent Cadre
- BRISIN Recruitment Portal www.brisin.gov.ng or www.brisin.ng
- P-Yes Registration – www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal Open
- www.portal.npower.gov.ng recruitment 2019 – A guide on How to Apply
How to Apply through NIS Recruitment Portal 2019
Updates: Currently NIS 2019 recruitment form is not yet out.
According to the information we received, the agency has created a new portal separately for recruitment registration. This information will be available on the release of the form. Meanwhile check the step by step procedure to apply online.
Steps to Apply Online
- First visit to NIS recruitment portal
- Navigate site for current recruitment advertisement
- Click on “advertisement” link and read job details
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- Read requirements and method of application
- Register with NIS portal
- Login with user name and password
- Fill application form as per guidelines
- Upload documents
- Submit form and take printout of acknowledgement.
Are you waiting NIS Recruitment 2019, comment below.