NPS Recruitment 2019: Nigerian Prisons Service is one of the leading federal agency, who provides many job opportunities to the Fresher’s and Experienced candidate. There will be many career options and opportunities in your life if you want to be more flexible and open minded. Currently we will share the information about NPS Recruitment Portal 2019.
Are you ready to be the best candidate in looking for NPS jobs 2019? Then you have to know what your shortcomings are, immediately improve yourself and improve learning! You not only need to dream but you also have to try hard! Please note official website of the agency is www.prisons.gov.ng portal login when application form out.
Nigerian Prisons Service will soon provide opportunities to unemployed Nigerians to become permanent member of this agency. The recruitment information will be given on the official NPS portal 2019. We will update this page immediately after official announcement.
Read Also: NPF Police Recruitment 2018
What is NPS?
It is a government agency of Nigeria. It is responsible to operate prisons in Nigeria. Headquarter of this federal agency located in Abuja.
Objectives: Agency Ensure prisoners / dwellers / detainees undergo valid detention until released. Ensure safe and secure control and environment. Ensure that every prisoner / occupier / detainee is given service based on laws and regulations. Ensure the Social Reintegration of prisoners / dwellers / detainees is effectively implemented.
Working as an official of the Nigerian Prisons Service entails a great social responsibility, exclusive dedication, constant training and the obligations and attributions inherent to the function that is qualified as a hierarchical public service and depositary of the public force, with the scope that the laws foresee for the case.
Visit NPS portal www.prisons.gov.ng portal to know more about agency, vision, mission, function, structure, history, latest recruitment and other information.
NPS is responsible for the management and administration of prisons, and the execution of criminological programs aimed at reducing recidivism, discouraging crime and contributing to security.
Read Also: Nigerian Army 78rri Recruitment 2019
NPS Recruitment 2019 – Latest Updates
In this section we will tell you about the latest status of recruitment on the official NPS portal.
Currently NPS recruitment form 2019 is not yet out.
We have come to know from sources that new recruitment can be done in the year 2019. The government of Nigeria has not yet announced any official confirmation / date.
Getting a job in Nigeria Prisons Service gets harder and harder, the number of job seekers from new graduates mixes with old job seekers competing just to get a job, so prepare yourself as well as possible.
Agency generally recruits candidates under category a (superintendent cadre), category b (Inspectorate Cadre) and category c (Assistant Cadre).
How to get an email alert when NPS Recruitment Portal 2019 announces a new vacancy?
There are many qualified & talented unemployed Nigerians who interested to work in Prison Service.
The application process for recruitment only opens for a few days and if the candidates do not get the information at the right time then they are deprived of this opportunity.
But this does not happen with readers of Nigeria Recruitment Form because we send email alerts to our readers immediately after announcement made at www.prisons.gov.ng portal.
If you also want email alerts of latest NPS jobs 2019 and all government jobs, subscribe to our website today.
To do this, you have to enter the email in the box below and click on the notify NPS recruitment button.
- Candidate must have at least four credits in not over two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. English language is nessarry credit.
- Have an OND/Trade Test / City & Guide Certificate.
General Requirements for NPS Recruitment 2019
Below are the general requirements which every applicant must fulfill.
- Candidate minimum age should be 18 years
- He must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Candidate must be physically, mentally and psychologically fit.
- Minimum chest measurement 0.87m
- Minimum height: 1.65 meters for male 1.56 for female candidate
For more information login NPS Portal (www.prisons.gov.ng)
How to Apply Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019
Every interested and eligible candidates need to apply online through NPS Recruitment Portal www.prisons.gov.ng portal.
Below are the general steps to fill online application form
- First visit to the NPS Portal
- Now click on job advertisement link
- Read requirements and method of application
- Register with official recruitment portal
- Login with user id and password
- Fill application form
- Submit and take printout.
- After accessing the NPS application form, it must be completed in its entirety. Once this task is done, you must press the button that says “Submit”, which will be registered in the agency’s database.
- Don’t forget to take printout of application after online submission
- The application registrations and form is free for all
All applications will be verified by the Nigerian Prisons Service authority to identify the best candidates. The list of shortlisted candidate will be uploaded at NPS recruitment portal www.prisons.gov.ng portal. All successful candidates will be invited for next stage of recruitment exercise.
Functions of Prison Service
There are many candidates interested in NPS Recruitment and want to know main functions of this agency. Below are the few main functions.
- Ensure the safety and custody of the persons subjected to the process, ensuring that the prison regime contributes to preserve or improve their moral conditions, their education and their physical and mental health;
- Promote the social readaptation of those sentenced to custodial sanctions;
- Participate in post-attendance assistance;
- Produce criminological opinions for the judicial and administrative authorities on the personality of the inmates, in the cases that legally or statutorily corresponds;
- Cooperate with other agencies in the development of a crime prevention policy;
- Contribute to the study of the reforms of the legislation related to social defense;
- To advise in matters of its competence to other organisms of National or provincial jurisdiction.
For more details visit NPS Portal – http://www.prisons.gov.ng/
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
NigeriaRecruitmentForm.com is the one stop place for NPS 2019 recruitment alert across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that all the upcoming and latest Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get NPS recruitment Portal 2019 jobs openings across Nigeria.