Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019: Is the Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment 2019 portal – www.polarisbankcareers.com open for Entry Level Recruitment?
It has been noticed that the bank has issued recruitment form. Is this news true? This news has been thoroughly investigated and details of this detail are given in this page below.
Update: Polaris Bank confirmed that it is planning to launch recruitment campaign in April 2019. Those interested in participating in the entry level recruitment programme can register by filling out the form that is available at www.polarisbankcareers.com.
What is Polaris Bank?
The official name of this bank is Polaris Bank Limited. Polaris Bank Ltd is one of the top financial institutions in Nigeria, with more than 373 branches and Cash Center in Nigeria providing cash financial services. Visit official portal www.polarisbanklimited.com to know about bank, history, mission, culture, career, services, latest recruitment and other information.
If you feel identified and want to develop professionally in a Bank made of people with the attitude of doing something great in your career, come and live the experience with this bank. It is the best place to develop a professional career.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019 Updates
Current Status (April 2019): Finally Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment Form is out. Candidates with a university degree have the opportunity to get an entry level job in this bank.
Updates (March 2019): Our trusted sources have informed us that the Polaris Bank has planned to conduct entry level recruitment. For which registration process will be started in the second week of April 2019. Although the bank has not made public information about it. We will update this page immediate when Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2019 programme out.
Please always check the date of EXPIRED vacancies ( see the section below the procedure for registration ) because if the application is overdated, the application is automatically rejected.
We have never requested any kind of compensation or fee for recruitment on this site if there are parties on our behalf or companies requesting fees such as transportation or accommodation or anything else that is certain to be FAKE.
How to get email alert when Polaris Bank Recruitment Form Out?
- Are you looking for a good job opportunity in Nigeria.
- Are you interested in bank recruitment 2019?
- Do you want email alerts every time when the Polaris Bank opens a new job in Nigeria?
- Do you want an email alert when the federal government job form is out?
If your answer is yes then it is good news for you. We have started free email notification alert service. Below is steps to subscribe this free service.
- First type your email address correctly in the following text box.
- Now click on “Notify” button
- Login your email and verify your free email subscription.
- General Requirements
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
- Nigeria Postal Service
- P-Yes Registration – www.p-yes.gov.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NNPC Recruitment Form 2019
- Delta State Government Recruitment
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment 2019
Current Status: At present, Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2019 form is out. Application registration will be closed on 16th April 2019. And shortlisted candidates will be invited for aptitude test on 27th April 2019.
Steps to Apply Online
- First visit to Polaris Bank Career Site – www.polarisbankcareers.com portal
- You will redirected to page: https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/polaris
- Click on “Vacancies” link
- Read vacancy details for “Entry Level Recruitment – Shortlist Criteria”
- Click on “How to Apply” link
- Read instructions
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- You are required to provide the following:
- NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019 Programme
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment Form 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get job updates across Nigeria