Research Assistant at Rossland Screening Solutions
Job Location: Abuja
How to Apply: Send CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st July 2019
- Participate in the design and administration of data collection tools
- Participate in data analysis and report writing
- Participate in proposal writing
- Prepare other reports such as articles, newsletters, etc.
- Identify and compile list of potential research subjects within a given agricultural value chain or agricultural sector
- A degree from an accredited institution in Agric-Economics or any other related Course.
- A good knowledge of the agricultural sector would be an added advantage.
Skill and Proficiency Requirement
- Data Analysis Skills using SPPS, Epi info or any other Statistical Tool
- Info-graphic skills; text light graphical presentation of data in an easy to read format
- Should demonstrate a strong report writing skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Critical thinking skill
- Industrious and innovative
- Ability to learn fast
- Experience working with a marketing research firm or research oriented firm/organization is required
- Applicant Must be based in Abuja
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted