Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: 17th September, 2019
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) invites application for programme below:
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Manager
- The Senior storekeeper will be responsible for the supervision of storekeepers in various sites across the country.
- Supervise storekeepers in various sites making sure their records are correct and up to date.
- Monitor and develop skills and quality of work of storekeepers
- Centralize records of all company assets and shared resources including their movements among sites.
- Perform regular audits on sites
- Organize stock taking audits as and when needed
- Identify weakness of storekeepers and recommend training.
- Identify weaknesses in storekeeping procedures (and overall and individual sites) and recommend remedies.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years – 45 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education HND (Polytechnic)
- Degree title: HND or Higher degree
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- 10 years of experience in Major Construction Companies with supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- Team Player
- Leadership qualities
- Highly organized and attention to details.4
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
Application Deadline: 17th September, 2019.
Why NigeriaRecruitmentForm for DBESL Free Job Alert?
Nigeria Recruitment Form is the one stop place for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Jobs 2019 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure that al Standard DBESL Recruitment 2019 Portal updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get Deep Blue Energy Services Limited openings across Nigeria.
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it at comment section. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.