Job Title: SEO Channel Owner – Jumia Food & Travel
Job Location Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree from an accrediated university.
- 3- 5 years experience of working independently on all aspects of SEO, including keyword research, content strategy, social media, outreach and link building
- Prior experience using SEO analysis/research tools like Majestic, SEO moz, or similar tools.
- Sound understanding of search engine algorithms and updates such as Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird core search technology – for regular sites, mobile sites and apps.
- Web analytics experience with knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A sophisticated understanding of organic search and content marketing.
- Team building, mentoring and people management skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures