Job Title: SEO Specialist – Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
Job Location Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Application Deadline: 10th August 2019
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized reputable university
- 3- 5 years’ experience in SEO, Web Development and Content Management Systems or similar role in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Practice of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools and In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link-building, and surpassing client conversion goals
- Experience with keyword research, ranking and analysis tools.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.