United Kingdom Visa Lottery 2019
- Examine the type of your visa
- Types of UK Visa Lottery 2019?
- Prepare your documents for UK Visa Lottery 2019
- Submit your United Kingdom visa lottery 2019 through Gov.uk
- Pay for your visa fee
- Choose your service
- Upload your supporting documents
- Visit the NIgeria UK Visa Lottery application center
- Monitor the progress of your submission
Examine the type of your visa
Use the UK Visas Immigration website to check the type of visa you have to submit, and the documents you will need to complete it.
Each type of visa requires different documentation, so check your type of visa carefully. If your document is not in English, you may need to prepare the translation before submitting.
You need to check whether you meet the requirements to apply for the visa application that you want. If you are unsure about what visa is right for you, use our questionnaire Do you need a visa?
Types of UK Visa Lottery 2019?
- Study Visa
- Work Visa
- Join a spouse or family
- Transit Visa
Prepare your documents for UK Visa Lottery 2019
For each document that you provide, you must include the original document and a photocopy.
The document includes a copy of your passport biodata page (the page containing your photo). If you do not provide a copy / copy for each document, we may not return the original document to you.
- A copy of the completed and signed visa application form
- Latest and valid travel documents or passports (your passport must contain at least 1 blank page on both sides so that we can place your visa)
- Two color passport size photo that meets the requirements of our photo guidelines.
- Proof of permission to be in the country where you apply if you are not a citizen of that country.
- Old passport to show the history of your trip.
- Proof of your marriage status. Including marriage letters, civil partnership letters (same-sex marriage marriages), divorce papers, or death certificates
- Proof of your current work or study
- Travel plans, if you have them.
- Enclose the application fee. Your fee will not be refunded, even if your application is not accepted.
- Identification cards, proof of employment, a letter of invitation from relatives or friends in United Kingdom, or a proposed itinerary. Check the website of the visa office responsible for the country or region where you live for more information.
- Proof that you have enough money for your visit to United Kingdom. The amount of money may vary, depending on the circumstances for your visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
- You can get more information from the United Kingdom visa office in Nigeria.
If you send documents that do not speak English, they must be accompanied by a complete translation that we can independently verify.
Each translation document must contain:
- confirmation from the translator that the document is an accurate translation of the original document;
- date of translation;
- translator’s full name and signature; and translator contact details.
Submit your United Kingdom visa lottery 2019 through Gov.uk
- Once you are ready to apply, visit the UK Visas and Immigration websiteto apply for your visa. Make sure you have a good record of your travel history, along with documents to support each trip that has been made. If you apply for a visa on behalf of your family or other relatives, you will also need all their details and travel history available before you start.
Pay for your visa fee
After making a submission and selecting an appointment, you need to pay for a visa. This must be done online in your Gov.uk submission.
If you don’t have a credit or debit card, you can determine the person who will pay it on your behalf. Or, some visa application centers can also do it for you for a small fee. See if the visa application center you choose offers services .
Choose your service
Choose your service for UK Visa Lottery 2019: After paying the visa fee, you will be given a reference number. This starts with GWF. After you have the number, you can adjust future visits to the visa submission center with a variety of Global VFS Premium Services .
Whether you want the process to be faster and easier, or just sit quietly and comfortably when visiting a visa application center, VFS Global has optional services to help you.
Not sure what to choose? Save money with a complete package with the Silver Premium Service to speed up your visa application.
Upload your supporting documents
Upload your supporting documents for free for United Kingdom Visa for Nigeria
Official website allows you to submit documents supporting visa applications and personal information digitally, from your residence, school or office, allowing you to store valuable documents rather than having to send them to UK Visas and Immigration.
Visit the NIgeria UK Visa Lottery application center
Attend your appointment
You must attend an appointment for a visa application. You cannot send someone to represent you.
Present 15 minutes early
If you apply for a visa through ‘Access UK’, please bring a list of documents. If you submit an application through ‘Visa4uk’ please bring the first page of your visa application form
Please bring a valid passport or travel document and at least have 1 page that is still blank on both sides.
Upload your documents privately, or if you have paid for our document scanning assistance service, please bring good quality documents or photocopies of your documents to the visa application center;
At the visa application center, you will also be asked to submit your fingerprints and photos. This activity is known as the Biometric data collection.
A finger scanner digital device will take 10 finger samples, and you will take a photo. The finger scanner digital device does not use ink, liquid or chemicals and will not leave marks on your finger.
Your photos will be taken with the size of the entire face and not allowed to use sunglasses or standard glasses, or cover the head unless this is used for religious or health reasons. Your face must be clear without any hair covering your eyes.
Make sure your fingertips are free of various kinds of decorations, injured, scratched or other signs which will affect your ability to submit acceptable finger scans.
If you apply for a visa for children under 5 years of age, they must be present when submitting the visa application file but they will not be taken Biometric data.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and may not be one of the VFS Global staff.
Without Biometric data information, your visa application will not be processed.
Monitor the progress of your submission
You will receive news by email if your decision has been returned to the visa application center. If you cannot access e-mail easily, or want more detailed tracking information, you can also choose optional additions and get news via SMS sent directly to your mobile.
- Return to the visa application center to receive your documents
- After the decision on the visa application is made, you can collect documents from the visa application center.
- Choose whether to collect your own documents, send representatives to get them, or ask to be sent to you by courier .
- Taking documents directly; bring a receipt issued by the visa application center and a form of government identification.
- Send representatives to retrieve your documents; they must provide a power of attorney signed by you, bring the receipt that was released to you by the visa application center and their government identification.
Visit regularly for more United Kingdom Visa Lottery Updates.